Casa Bonita has over 30 attractions, private dining rooms and a large banquet areas. Did you know:
- It took approximately one year to create Casa Bonita.
- The famous pink tower facade is 85 feet fall.
- The dome is covered with 22-karat gold leaf and features a statue of the last Aztec emperor - Quahuatomec.
- The fountain in front of the restaurant was shipped in pieces from Mexico.
- The restaurant boasts over 52,000 square feet and seats over 1,000 guests.
- The waterfall, designed to resemble the cliffs of Acapulco, is 30 feet high and the pool is 14 feet deep.